Our team is comprised of a unique group of professionals whom are dedicated to operating the organization with forward thinking work ethics and business culture, with consideration of the industries skill specific professionals to be contributors to our operations, all while integrating our processes with the best in the industry, such as specialists in retail, growers, producers and manufacturers. Royalty Group will be collaborating with specific individuals, such as Economic Empowerment license holders and persons of Social Equity status, allowing Royalty Group the best opportunity in providing the highest quality products, positive retail experiences, and memorable customer service to cannabis consumers. We will strive to enhance the lives of our consumers, providing quality, safe products to adult-use recreational consumers for general consumption, as well as providing medicinal designed products for medical applications.
ANDREA PEARCE, FOUNDER, TEAM LEADER & CEO
Andrea Pearce started Royalty Group LLC as a leading woman entrepreneur in new business development for the cannabis industry within the state of MA. In 2014, Ms. Pearce began her cannabis industry mission and started managing strategic planning for the organization, including development of the management company by structuring the core team members and positioning them for best clarification of objectives within their departments, coordinating the management and planning teams, and continuing with achieving implementation of plans and licensing.
While running all the company’s needs, Ms. Pearce has built a great relationship with the Town of Tyngsborough, being a lifelong neighboring resident in NH and in the City of Boston over the past 16 years operating businesses there in. Given the title of Neighborhood Liaison to oversee the neighborhood businesses, and on a regular basis facilitating and coordinated with City officials, City Hall, Boston Transportation Dept., Public Works Dept., Boston ISD, Boston Fire Department and coordinating any city permits, licenses, special events and general business dealings and needs within her own companies or the corporation’s in the business neighborhood.
Ms. Pearce holds an Associates in Computer Science and a Bachelors of Science in Business Administration with a concentration in Organizational Leadership. Other cannabis related education includes graduate of Northeastern Institute of Cannabis, attendee of NECANN annually, National Cannabis Business Summit, Cannabis Business Executive Conferences and attends many of the offered industry learning programs. Local organizations Ms. Pearce is involved with include, Cannabis Society, Northeastern Coalition of Cannabis and MPAA.
- 15 years corporate operations and compliance experience, including holding titles of Director of Operations and Chief Operating Officer.
- 15 years experience in managing corporate finances and accounts.
- 15 years entertainment industry operating experience.
- 15 years managerial experience ranging from project management, operations management, business strategy implementation, business structures and foundations for continuous flow of business dealings with employees, business contacts, vendors and customers.
EDWARD WATSON – CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
- Owner/CEO of Mainely Productions LLC, business development in the cannabis industry.
- Senior Data Analyst Highland Capital Partners, Cambridge, MA, Migrated fund LLP and investment data to new fund accounting E-Fund Dynamics system.
- Portfolio Manager, Agency MBS and CMO portfolio management, Providence RI, Securitized product cash flow modeling, Polished Senior Risk Manager and leader.
- Vice President, ALCO Analyst IV, Citizens Financial Group, Providence RI.
- Portfolio Analyst/Associate, MKP Capital Management, New York, NY, MBS portfolio risk management, Macro Economic analysis, Agency MBS relative value.
- University of Maine, Orono, Maine, B.A. with Honors, Financial Economics.
- Certifications: CFA® Charter holder.
MICHAEL LATULIPPE – CANNABIS BUSINESS CONSULTANT
- Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science from the University of Central Florida.
- Co-Founder and President of Cannabis Society of Massachusetts, Inc.
- Development Director of the Massachusetts Patient Advocacy Alliance, Inc.
- Has contributed to policy at the Department of Public Health’s Medical Marijuana Program, the Massachusetts Special Senate Committee on Marijuana, the Massachusetts Legislative Joint Committee on Marijuana Policy, and the Massachusetts Cannabis Control Commission.
- Appointed Registered Qualifying Patient Advisor to the Massachusetts Cannabis Control Commission.
- Previous advisor on the Cannabis Advisory Board subcommittees on Public Health, Public Safety, and Industry.
JAMES CHAN – BOSTON POLITICAL CONSULTANT
- Lifelong Boston resident and currently lives in Chinatown
- Former Chief of Staff for Boston City Councilor Bill Linehan
- 10 years’ experience in constituent services and economic development while working for Councilor Linehan
MARK D TAYLOR – CPA
- Owner/Sole Proprietor, New England Tax
- Audit Supervisor, Citrin Cooperman (Sharkansky LLP), Brockton, MA, Prepare and review financial statement, tax and consulting engagements, involved in the income tax planning for businesses throughout several industries, including pass through entities and their partners and sub S shareholders complex individual tax returns, Perform 401k audits and plan and oversee inventory observations.
- Staff Accountant, Dicicco, Gulman & Co LLP, Boston, MA, performed financial statement and tax engagements of closely-held businesses, Researched and wrote effective financial statement disclosures relating to unique agreements and transactions.
- Associate, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Boston, MA, Prepared and analyzed corporation and partnership workpapers and tax returns for client organization types.
- Tax Examiner I, Massachusetts Department of Revenue, Boston, MA, provided individuals (residents and non-residents), partnerships, corporate trusts, s-corps, and fiduciaries with technical assistance by interpreting state tax laws, rules, and regulations, policies and guidelines, Represented DOR in public dealings.
- Education: University of Massachusetts Boston, Boston, MA, Bachelor of Science – Management, Concentration: Accounting
- Commonwealth of MA Deputy Sheriff, Norfolk County
JAY KELLEY – DIRECTOR OF CULTIVATION
- 19 years commercial scale cultivation experience (Closed loop environment/Greenhouse/Outdoor)
- Extensive knowledge of cultivation methodology; specializing in Bio-dynamic/Regenerative “organic” cultivation
- Experience in-Soil/Soilless/Hydroponics/Aeroponics. DWC. Biological/K.N.F. cultivation as well as Ionic methodology
- 3 years’ experience in Cannabis lab testing
- Commercial scale consulting experience (Both agricultural and Horticultural)
- Integrated organic/Biological pest management experience
- Industry experience in CO. CA. OR. ME. MA. RI. CT and FL.
- 14 years facility design and operational management
- Director of cultivation and Cannabis studies – The C.R.O. Genomics management
- Operated and owned Stillwater Genetics for 18 years
- Cultivation production supervisor-Temescal Wellness
- Director of operations – Bluedog Farms/Genetics-Oregon
- Work history in CO, CA, OR, MA, ME, RI, CT, NH, OR and WA
SCOTT CHURCHILL – SCIENCE CONSULTANT
In 2013 Scott Churchill co-founded MCR Labs, an ISO-17025 accredited analytical testing lab in Massachusetts and currently serve as the director of methodology and compliance. MCR is focused on the analysis of cannabis and cannabis products for safety and potency.
MCR Labs tests medical cannabis in Massachusetts for Registered Cannabis Dispensaries (RMDs) and is currently working with every operational dispensary in the state. All cannabis inflorescence batches to be sold in Massachusetts must be tested for:
- Heavy Metals, Mycotoxins,
- Microbiological Contaminants,
- Contaminants and Potency (cannabinoids)
Analysis for residual solvents is required for batches of concentrated cannabis.
MCR labs has tested thousands of samples in a large variety of matrices. Scott developed the analytical methods employed at MCR and am responsible for maintaining compliance with ISO 17025 and the Department of Health. Scott also served as instructor of cannabis science and safety at the Northeastern Institute of Cannabis from September 2014 to June 2017.
Scott has worked with the Department of Health in Massachusetts and regulatory bodies from several states to help inform testing requirements and best practices as well as worked with state and non-state regulatory bodies, research scientists, healthcare providers, dispensary operators, patient advocates, cannabis growers and processors, attorneys, and a wide variety of students.
Scott frequently lectures about cannabis at many large industry events including NECANN, Babson University, Cannabis Society of Massachusetts, the Boston Freedom Rally and has been an Instructor of Cannabis Science and Safety at the Northeastern Institute of Cannabis.
In addition to Scott’s cannabis specific experience he has 9 years of experience as a process engineer in advance electronics manufacturing and seven years of experience as a formulation scientist and analytical chemist in biotech and pharmaceuticals.